Amy Winehouse Dead From Suspected Drug Overdose
July 23rd, 2011
Unfortunately, it was a headline many people expected to read one day. UK singer Amy Winehouse died of a suspected drug overdose in her West London home on Saturday (July 24).
The tragic life of the 27-year-old has been well documented over recent years with numerous trips to rehab, a failed marriage and a series of erratic performances in recent weeks.
According to The Telegraph, the father of Winehouse, is said to be “devastated” at the news.