Jimmy Fallon Vents Over Restaurant Treatment
April 5th, 2009
Funny man and Late Night talk show host Jimmy Fallon was ejected from a restaurant on Saturday (April 4) – and he’s not happy about it!
“Actually asked to leave a pizza place today”, the late night talk show host wrote on Twitter; ”Posto on 2nd (they also own Gruppo and Vezzo)”.
Fallon then posted a series of messages about his experience at the restaurant – and urged his 560,000+ followers to boycott the venue!
- carb face carol rude to my 2 year old niece and an 11 month old (sleeping) because they heard i didnt like the pizza there.
- i actually like posto.
- not anymore. please… if you like little babies and hate carb face carol…
- never go to Posto, Gruppo or Vezzo in New York City. i actually cannot believe how rude they were.
- i am not (or ever will be) a food critic. this girl was laughing as we (my wife and I) were wheeling the kids out.
- I have never ever EVER reviewed Posto. Carb face Carol and owners Jonathan Tweedy and Anthonio Gomez should be ashamed. not cool.
- dudes. no joke. i actually like that pizza!
- i actually hope that you choose to never go to Posto, Gruppo or Vezzo. that girl was laughing at us, telling us to leave.
- i soooooooo love technology. and i soooooo love the power of people.
- in that pizza tas[t]ing – i actually said – that Posto is good. they shouldn’t be in this competition because the pizza is thin (cracker like)
With all of that off his chest, the comedian ended his rant and added,
- i’m sorry. i am venting. don’t boycott. don’t hate. I just have never been thrown out of a restaurant.